Russ Paul-Jones' responses to the Microsoft Money Newsgroup
Russ Paul-Jones (a member of the MSN Money team) makes the occasional posting into the Microsoft Money Newsgroups. These are usually to announce something, to provide a Microsoft report on an issue or just to offer an insight into the thinking behind something in the program or a decision made.
Some of these are listed below. They are the ones which I think would be useful to record, so people can understand how the product team think, or how they have responded in certain circumstances. Some miscellaneous comments can be found on the comments page.
- November 17th, 2005 - MSN Bill Pay Changes
- July 25th, 2005 - Why do we require MSN servers to help out with Yodlee accounts?
- November 30th, 2004 - Dual-Cat Reg Key (article is more about user models)
- November 29th, 2004 - Dual-Cat Reg Key (article is about why the change happened)
- November 17th, 2004 - Upcoming product update
- October 8th, 2004 - A note from the product team
- July 29th, 2004 - Sign in solution is available
- July 28th, 2004 23:15 PDT - File lockout update
- July 28th, 2004 15:45 PDT - Users locked out of their local Money file
- September 21st, 2001 - Money 2002 SUCKS - Buy Quicken 02
- September 9th, 2001 - tab issues, etc.