Microsoft Money 2005 UK Standard
Microsoft Money provides a quick and easy way to organise and manage your personal finances. The powerful, yet easy-to-use tools let you balance your accounts, manage credit and debt, keep track of your investments and plan for the future.
New & Improved
- Focus on what's important to you. Money fits your own financial management style, whether you want to see the big picture at a glance or drill down to details. You choose how you want to work and the information you wish to see.
- Find what you need quickly. Money has been re-designed to provide quicker access to the information you need. Improved integration with MSN Money lets you experience the UK's most popular personal finance website from within your Money file.
- Stay up-to-date on accounts and transactions. Choose to enter transactions into Money manually or update your accounts by downloading statements from your bank's website; Money will automatically import these statements, helping you keep your finances up-to-date with minimum effort.
- Get help with credit and debt. The Credit Centre in Money helps you analyse and manage your credit and learn about credit management. You can also track your spending, set up a budget and use the Debt Reduction Planner to formulate a plan to reduce debt. MSN Money is also on hand with tools to help you find a better credit card rate; show you the savings you could make by re-mortgaging and a multitude of debt-related articles.
- Consolidated view of financial information. View and access information from multiple financial institutions in one place so you always know your overall financial health.
- Personalised money management. Customise the account register, budgets, bills and deposits list, portfolios, reports, home page and more.
- Follow the market and your portfolio. MSN® Money's award winning Portfolio Manager puts all your investment information at your fingertips. Manage your investments, follow and research stocks, get financial news and more. If you are away from home, synchronise your investment data with MSN Money you can then keep your portfolio up-to-date while you're away.
- Achieve financial goals. Whatever your goal, Money provides easy-to-use tools to help you, whether you are saving for a major purchase, further education, retirement or getting out of debt.
- Quick and easy way to organise and manage your personal finances
- Easy-to-use tools let you balance your accounts
- Keep track of your investments
- Improved integration with MSN Money
Keywords: Standard, UK, Software, 2005